In my last blog post I said that I would be writing more, sadly this coincided with my laptop breaking but now new laptop is here, I am back (sounds cringey already) and I have a really exciting thing to share with you.
If you saw my Instagram, Snapchat stories from the last week and a tweet or two, you may know that I am currently working for ASOS and Seed marketing as a student brand ambassador for ASOS’ go beyond basic campaign.
As you can tell I look pretty happy about it…
The Go Beyond Basic Campaign is based on designing and reinventing the ‘humble white tee’. A range of predesigned tees created by artists and illustrators from around the world are available to choose from and are sent to you FOR FREE (new oversized pyjama t-shirt anyone?) or you can design your own t-shirt, by uploading your own design or using ASOS icons and coming up with your own witty slogan which…
- The top 200 get selected by the ASOS team
- The public vote for their favourite
- Top 20 get a range of exciting prizes plus the winner gets a hefty £5000 and their designed tee sold on ASOS. Which is perfect for if you are a burgeoning designer, secret arty enthusiast, or just a regular student who has spent all their student loan within one day!
So how can you get involved?
- Follow this link to sign up for their student discount – this is attached to your account until you graduate then follow their instructions to get your free TEE!
- All you need is a student email address (ends in ac.uk) and a bunch of creative ideas!
If you want to read full terms and conditions follow this link:
I am so excited and honoured to be representing ASOS especially as they are one of the UK’s top fashion destinations embracing diversity, sustainability, and creativity.
Be bold, be daring, be brave!