Seeing as you may be visiting my blog on the daily (hopefully!), and seeing as this is my first ever post (bear with)… I thought it may be a good idea for you to get to know me a little bit.
- Jane Eyre – Charlotte Bronte
- Lady Chatterly’s Lover – D.H Lawrence (one time I found out that my mum had made a dating profile online called Lady Chatterly and I internally vomited)
- House of the Spirits – Isabel Allende
- Tender is the Night – F Scott Fitzgerald
- The Bloody Chamber – Angela Carter
- The Bell Jar – Sylvia Plath
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar (classic)
- Katie Prices’ autobiographies and books (guilty pleasure when I was 13 – don’t ask)
- Philippa Lepley’s books (guilty pleasure between ages of 15 to 18 – may ask)
- Milk and Honey – Rupi Kaur
- Whatever I choose to write about. In all honesty, I admire and desire many clothes that present themselves on the catwalks at NFW, LFW, PFW and MFW. This blog will not be a running commentary of every single show, new season, new collection etc it will be a selection of my personal favourite pieces and how I try to recreate them myself in a primark rather than prada budget. Don’t get me wrong, I will attempt the intelligent language that many successful fashion writers possess. Yet I will remain integral to my lack of talent. Throughout this blog, I hope to find myself in some way, and develop my writing.
- Harper’s Bazaar
Future ambitions: Work in either Fashion Journalism or Fashion PR
Best thing someone has said to me: ‘No matter how hard today is, if you can get through it, you can do tomorrow’
Biggest regret: Any time that I have ever unintentionally hurt the people dearest to me
Something I wish I could change about myself: To not have so much guilt (bigger boobs would also be appreciated)
Best thing I have learned this past year: To live in the moment
Something I am quite good at: Taking the mick out of myself, and not taking life too seriously.
Party trick: I fall in love with strangers
Fave thing ever: Girl Power
Best High School Musical: 2 obvs.
Best feature: my great, juicy, fat… heart. No in all honesty, I quite like my bum and my lips. Sadly, my eyebrows are not on fleek.
What I find irritating in other people: Arrogance, loud breathing and loud eating.
Fave Motto: ‘Love yourself first’
I think my friends and family can find me quite embarrassing at times but they have stuck around so I can’t be that bad.